Innovación y Desarrollo Gastronómico, S.L. (IDG) is a family business that was founded in 2009, with many years of experience in the food industry. Dedicated to the import, development and marketing of all types of food products, and specialising in frozen products.
IDG considers Food Quality and Safety as a priority to maintain customer trust.
The collaboration, dynamism and commitment of all the staff on the IDG team is essential in order to offer high quality and safety for the products we sell.
The management of IDG, as part of its commitment to Quality, food safety, customer satisfaction, ethical and labour responsibility, Halal requirements and respect for the environment, assumes the following commitments:
- To comply with all legal requirements regarding quality, hygiene and food safety and other applicable matters.
- To assure our customers the supply of safe, reliable products, in accordance with their requirements, so that they fully meet their needs and expectations.
- To guarantee that all the human team that makes up the company understands and feels that Food Quality and Safety is their own responsibility. This is why the company's management considers the information, training and motivation of the team to be priority requirements.
- To improve the management of the company through the integration of safety and prevention of occupational hazards and occupational diseases, as well as to continuously improve health conditions in the workplace.
- Ensure the training and qualification of staff and ensure competences related to Quality, Food Safety and Halal requirements.
- To act preventively and actively on the possible environmental impacts that could be caused by our activity, working in a sustainable way and looking for ways to reduce the impact of our activity.
- Continually seek new products that can satisfy new trends and customers.
- Work with reliable suppliers ensuring Quality and Safety at all stages.
- Commitment and respect for Halal requirements by all employees of the company. My commitment to the food safety culture to involve all employees including myself in the continuous improvement, awareness and empowerment of employees, as well as in the continuous improvement of the food safety of the products marketed by IDG.
This policy is the frame of reference for the establishment and revision of quality and food safety objectives and therefore, the Management assumes as an obligation of its responsibilities, the commitment to exercise leadership in the implementation and application of conduct in accordance with the Quality and Food Safety System of IDG, acting as a promoter, guide and example in the fulfilment of an obligation that concerns those who make up our company.