Innovación y Desarrollo Gastronómico, S.L. (IDG) is a family business that was founded in 2009, with many years of experience in the food industry. Dedicated to the import, development and marketing of all types of food products, and specialising in frozen products.
IDG considers Food Quality and Safety as a priority to maintain customer trust.
The collaboration, dynamism and commitment of all the staff on the IDG team is essential in order to offer high quality and safety for the products we sell.
As part of our commitment to quality, food safety, customer satisfaction, ethical and work responsibility and respect for the environment, the IDG management assumes the following obligations:
- Complying with all legal requirements regarding quality, hygiene and food safety and any other applicable matters.
- Assuring our customers that we will supply them with safe, reliable products, in accordance with their requirements, that fully meet their needs and expectations.
- Continuously investigating new products to meet new trends.
- Ensuring that the team behind the company sees Food Quality and Safety as the responsibility of each and every one of them. For this reason, company management considers it a priority to inform, train and motivate the team.
- We ensure personnel have been properly trained to ensure they have the required skills related to Food Quality and Safety.
- We work to improve the way the business is managed by integrating health and safety measures, measures to prevent occupational risks and diseases, and continuously improving the health and safety conditions at work.
- We act in a preventive and active way to reduce any possible environmental impacts that our activity could cause, working in a sustainable way and looking for ways to reduce the impact of our activity.
- We work with trusted suppliers to ensure Food Quality and Safety at all stages.
This policy is the reference framework to establish and review Food Quality and Safety objectives, and the company management therefore holds the responsibilities of: commitment to exercising leadership over the implementation and application of behaviours in accordance with the IDG Food Quality and Safety System, acting as a driver, guide and example in the compliance with any obligation concerning the members of our company.