INNOVACION Y DESARROLLO GASTRONOMIC S.L.
- Brand Name: INNOVACION Y DESARROLLO GASTRONOMIC S.L.
- Address: C/ XAROL, 20 – CP: 08915 – BADALONA (BARCELONA)
- Corporate Tax ID: B43799543
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
Your personal data will be used for the generic purpose of managing and controlling the established commercial relationship, and more specifically, to:
- Manage the complete access and correct use of the services and/or products by users of the same.
- Communicate with users in response to any incidents, requests, comments and questions you ask us via the services and/or products, as well as to the contact forms on our website (including emails and/or phone calls).
- Provide, update, maintain and protect services and/or products and activities.
- Offer new services and/or products, special offers or updates.
- Where appropriate, manage personnel selection processes to hire employees and/or collaborators.
- Communications: We may send you emails, messages and other forms of communication regarding our services and/or products, any technical issues, and any changes related to them. These communications are considered part of our services and/or products and cannot be waived.
- Commercial Communications (Marketing): We may use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, via SMS or WhatsApp, to carry out surveys, get your opinion on the service provided, and, occasionally, to notify you of changes, important developments in our services and/or products, and offers and/or promotions related to our services and/or products or for third companies related to us. These commercial offers will, in any case, be expressly and separately authorised by the user who, at any time, may revoke their consent to receive these notifications using the mechanism implemented for this purpose, or from the preferences on their client account.
We will not process your personal data for any other purpose beyond those described above, unless imposed by law or there is a legal requirement.
Any personal data provided will be kept and processed as long as the relationship between the provision of services and/or products is maintained, without prejudice to the possibility of exercising the right to erasure, in which case INNOVACION Y DESARROLLO GASTRONOMIC S.L. will block your data for as long as any legal obligations persist.
The personal data of persons interested in receiving information about services and/or products will be held in the system indefinitely, as long as the interested party does not request their deletion.
LEGITIMACY OF PROCESSING
The legal basis for data processing is the legitimacy related to the consent of the data subject for the purposes described above, which will be requested at the following times:
- before proceeding to process your data,
- proceeding to register you as a customer or,
- proceeding to send communications about products by INNOVACIÓN Y DESARROLLO GASTRONOMIC S.L.
Any requests for information that you send us require the interested party to voluntarily provide us with the necessary data to be able to respond or provide you with the related services and/or products.
However, the interested party may freely refuse to provide us with such data or, subsequently, revoke the consent previously granted to process said data, although this refusal will mean it is not possible for us to respond to their request.
Likewise, we may process your data based on the legitimate interest of INNOVACION Y DESARROLLO GASTRONOMIC S.L. in maintaining customers and encouraging customer and/or user loyalty and better meeting their previously expressed expectations or interests, e.g.: improving products, managing requests, queries or claims, offering services and/or products similar to those contracted, informing them about promotions, etc., without prejudice to INNOVACION Y DESARROLLO GASTRONOMIC S.L. fulfilling the rest of the obligations related to sending commercial communications by electronic means.
INNOVACION Y DESARROLLO GASTRONOMIC S.L. understands that by providing us with such data, the interested party guarantees and is responsible for the truthfulness, timeliness and accuracy of the same and that he/she expressly accepts and consents to its processing for the purposes described above.
RECIPIENTS OF CESSIONS OR TRANSFERS
Generally speaking, INNOVACION Y DESARROLLO GASTRONOMIC S.L. WILL not transfer your personal data to third parties unless we are legally obliged to do so, or you have expressly authorised us to do so when using our Products.
By accepting the Product Terms, you expressly consent to these cessions. If you decide to revoke your consent, we will no longer be able to provide you with the services.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PERSONS
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her can be processed by INNOVACION Y DESARROLLO GASTRONOMIC S.L. In particular, you may exercise the following rights in relation to INNOVACION Y DESARROLLO GASTRONOMIC S.L.:
- Right of access: allows the data subject to know and obtain information about their personal data subject to processing.
- Right of rectification: this allows the user to correct errors, modify data that is inaccurate or incomplete, and guarantee the veracity of the data being processed.
- Right to erasure: allows users to request the deletion of the data subject to processing when it is no longer necessary for the execution or provision of the service.
- Right to object: the right of the data subject not to have his/her personal data processed or to stop said processing, except when processed for legitimate reasons or to defend against possible claims, in which case the data will be blocked for the corresponding legally mandated period.
- Right to object to receiving advertising: The interested parties may object to being sent commercial communications from INNOVACION Y DESARROLLO GASTRONOMIC S.L. In this case, users may revoke their consent to receive these notifications using the mechanism implemented for this purpose, or from the preferences on their client account.
- Limitation of processing: Under certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case said data will be kept only to handle or respond to complaints.
- Data portability: data subjects may request to receive the data held on them, which they have provided to us, and may request that—whenever technically possible—the data be sent to another data controller of their choice, in a structured, commonly used and readable format.
- The right not to be subject to automated individual decision-making (including profiling): the right not to be subject to automated individual decision-making that has significant effects.
The right to withdraw consent:
Likewise, the interested party has the right to withdraw consent given at any time, without affecting the legality of any data processing based on the prior consent given when providing us with their data.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please send us a letter with all your details, including your ID number, to: INNOVACION Y DESARROLLO GASTRONOMIC S.L. , C/ XAROL, 20 – CP: 08915 – BADALONA (BARCELONA), or send us an email to – indicating which right you wish to exercise.
The option to complain to a Supervisory Authority
INNOVACION Y DESARROLLO GASTRONOMIC S.L. also informs you of your right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) if you consider that the data processing does not comply with current regulations.
Retention of certain data:
INNOVACION Y DESARROLLO GASTRONOMIC S.L. hereby informs you that, in compliance with the provisions of Law 25/2007, of 18 October, on the retention of data relating to electronic communications and public communications networks, the company must retain certain traffic data generated while providing communications, in order to transfer them to the legitimate authorities when the corresponding legal circumstances are in place.
As with most products provided on the internet, our servers automatically collect data when you use our web services. This data may include the IP address, may identify the device from which the products are accessed, the operating system, and the device configuration.
We take the necessary data protection measures to prevent the loss of information, modification of data, or access to it by unauthorised personnel.