What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Among other things, cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information about a user’s browsing habits or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way the computer is used, they can recognise the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard disk during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (these are known as “session cookies”).
Most browsers accept cookies as a standard setting, and in any case, you can allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without express consent—through the activation of cookies on your browser—this website will not link the data stored in the cookies with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services on the same. This includes, for example, monitoring traffic and data communication, identifying the session, allowing access to any restricted sections, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process for an order, making the application for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content to share videos or sound, or sharing content via social media.
- Personalisation cookies: Personalisation cookies allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria on the user’s computer, such as the language, type of browser used to access the service, the regional settings for the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: Analysis cookies can be processed by us or by third parties, and allow us to quantify the number of users and carry out a statistical analysis of the way users make use of the service offered. To do this, the cookies analyse the way you browse our website in order to improve the products or services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: Advertising cookies, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the advertising space on the website as effectively as possible. They adapt the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or how our website is used. This allows us to analyse your browsing habits on the internet so we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: Behavioural advertising cookies allow the effective management of any advertising spaces that the publisher has included on the web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behaviour through the continuous observation of browsing habits, which makes it possible to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on said profile.
This website may use third-party services that gather data for statistical purposes, on the use of the Website by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other internet services.
In particular, this website uses:
- Google Analytics cookies: These are used to analyse and measure how visitors use the website. The information is used to prepare reports to improve the Website. These cookies collect information anonymously, including the number of visitors to the Website, how they arrived at the Website and the pages visited while browsing the Website.
- Youtube cookies: Youtube cookies are used to count the number of views of any videos embedded on other websites.
- AddThis cookies: AddThis is a technology company that allows websites and their users to easily share content with others, through sharing icons and social bookmarking. AddThis cookies are used to allow content to be shared. AddThis is also used to collect information about how website content is shared. Cookies help to uniquely identify a user (not personally, but in terms of address) so as not to repeat tasks within a specific period of time.
- Other personalisation cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customise certain features related to the general options of the website. For example, defining the language, region, or browser type.
However, blocking Cookies on your browser may not allow you to fully use all the functionalities of the Website.